Sunday 26 June 2011

Review: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

I wanted to try this for a while now. I was so happy when purchased the Naked Palette and it came with the primer potion as well. I’ve seen many Youtube users using it and it was also quite popular at Sephora. This product is known for making your eyeshadows last longer as well as making it look ‘nicer’ on your eyes as well. To be honest I never thought it was necessary to prime your eyes before eyeshadow. I felt the same way about foundation primer until I started using the Smashbox one. Now that I’ve started using the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer, I’ve been using it every day! It is truly amazing J


PROS: It gives my eyeshadows something to stick to and makes the colours more opaque and long lasting. I also love how it doesn’t cause my eyeshadows to crease throughout the day. I think it has become a necessity and I will definitely purchase the full size once I run out.

CONS:  Based on what my friends have told me, the packaging is not the best. Apparently the brush/sponge tip does not reach all the way to the bottom and therefore you will have quite a bit of produc left at the bottom and end up wasting it. LOL my friend actually cut open to tube and saw. Other than that, the product itself is perfectly fine.
OVERALL: I love it J I think it is a must-have! I give this a 5/5 J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...